- This event has passed.
Yoga Therapy for Arthritis and Osteoporosis with Dana Halkowski
March 5, 2020 @ 9:15 am - 10:30 am$75.00
3-Week series starting Thursday, March 5th
Purchase the series for $75
or a single class for $30 (Drop-ins welcome, if space allows)
This class will emphasize education, mindfulness, and body alignment, focusing on increasing both flexibility and strength to help support joints and increase ease of movement.
- An individualized approach to asana/poses
- Breathing and meditation techniques
- An interactive format with open dialogue
- The use of yoga props, including chairs, to increase the accessibility of all poses
- Limited class size to allow for personal attention
- A commitment to meeting you where you are
Dana Halkowski, C-IAYT, RYT500, has been practicing yoga for 30 years. She has a Master of Science in Yoga Therapy from the Maryland University of Integrative Health, certifications in Yoga for Depression and Yoga for Arthritis, and is an ambassador for Accessible Yoga International.
To register click the website link below!