Ever felt unwell and gone to the doctor, and after much testing, you were told that there’s nothing to worry about and it’s all in your head? Ever wondered why some diets work for some people but not for others? Ever recovered from a major illness and feel like you’ve hit a plateau on your healing journey back to feeling like your true self? Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® (FDN) is an approach to restoring balance that has helped tens of thousands of persons suffering from myriad dysfunctions in the body. It works by identifying imbalances in the body’s metabolic systems (often through testing), and then coaching to bring them back into balance using tried and true, holistic protocols.
HTMA (Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis) may provide indications of mineral imbalances, deficiencies, and excesses of many essential and toxic elements. Minerals, unlike vitamins, cannot be synthesized within the body and are considered by some as “the spark plugs in the chemistry of life”. They are necessary for a wide range of body functions including cellular metabolism, structural support, nerve conduction, muscular activity, immune functions, antioxidant, endocrine activity, and enzyme function among others. HTMA can provide a cost-effective “first look” at your body’s metabolic picture.
Functional coaching with Kim is a way of learning self-care to restore balance, function, and resilience for life. FDN and HTMA are best paired with manual lymphatic drainage therapy to allow Kim to do a physical assessment as well.
Note that deep healing may require changes to your current lifestyle and so it’s important to be ready to commit fundamental changes to your daily routine. If you keep on doing what you’ve always done, how can you affect change? The choice is yours…
- Schedule a 30-minute introductory phone assessment with Kim Derrick. (T, R, F 2-4:30 pm) ($75).
- Fill in the online in-depth FDN intake form.
- Procure and complete the recommended at-home testing kits. Lab test fees will vary depending on the testing done, consult with the therapist regarding your specific needs. Note: a $75.00 administration fee will be charged by TTC for all testing. Results will be sent to you electronically.
- Schedule the initial 90-minute Results and Recommendations virtual Zoom consult. (Usually Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:00 pm). ($400)
- Schedule a 30-minute Follow up Consult 3 months after beginning the protocol ($75).
Our goal is to help guide your body, mind, and spirit to a healthier, more balanced, and resilient state.